I Love to Read: Wings -- Small Wings
By the end of Wings, Ikarus is very proud of his unique wings! In this activity, you will design your own wings that show what you're proud of.
Recommended supplies: paper plates, crayons, markers, yarn, glitter, old magazines, scissors, glue, and ribbon
- Using two paper plates, draw a wing on each plate. Cut out the wing.
- Decorate your two wings with the available supplies.
- On the third paper plate, write words and phrases that show who you are and what you are proud of.
- Attach the two wings to the third paper plate.
- Attach a ribbon or string to the top of the middle paper plate and hang up your wings.Share your wings with a friend or family member!